Bidders are hereby invited to bid for the supply of Department of Labour approved First Aid Level 1 & 2 training in Kimberley.
· Bid documents are available at R250.00 from Monday 20/03/2017 at the College Central Office, 36 Buren Street, Flamingo Park, WELKOM
· Bidders are requested to submit the following documents (copies must be recently certified, within the last 3 months):
* Proof of ownership e.g. CK/company registration documents
* Proof of Accreditation/Program Approval from the Department of Labour and the HWSETA for First Aid Training
* Comprehensive CVs and certified copies of trainers, assessors, and moderators
* Recently Originally certified copies of ID documents owner(s), partners, shareholders
* Original and valid Tax Clearance Certificate
* 3 contactable, and relevant references from your previous clients
* Recent Proof of bank account details with a valid bank stamp.
* Detailed work-plan and/or implementation plan
* BBBEE Certificate
* Proof of CSD Registration from Treasury
Payment for the quotation document to be deposited into the College Bank Account. Proof of payment to be presented at collection of documents. Documents must be collected at the Central Office. No documents should be faxed or emailed.
Banking details: ABSA BANK
Acc No. 134 096 1095
Account holder: Goldfields FET College (Ref: Company name and quotation code number).
BID DOCUMENTS, CLEARLY MARKED WITH RELEVANT REFERENCE NUMBER GTVETC/03/2017, MUST BE IN A SEALED ENVELOPE AND DEPOSITED IN THE TENDER BOX AT THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS:
GOLDFIELDS TVET COLLEGE, CENTRAL OFFICE, 36 BUREN STREET, FLAMINGO PARK, WELKOM, 9459
Closing date: 07/04/2017 at 11:00 at which quotations will be opened in public.
* No late quotations or quotations per facsimile will be accepted.
* The college is not bound to accept the lowest or any quotation.
Enquiries: Mr M.E. Leteane (Assistant Director: Supply Chain Management)
Tel: (057) 910 6015 (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org)