|REQUEST FOR TENDER|
|SUPPLY OF TRAINING SERVICES: DEPARTMET OF LABOUR APPROVED FIRST AID LEVEL 1 & 2 TRAINING IN KIMBERLEY.
|Quotation Code||Compulsory briefing||Cost per quotation document||Closing date & Time|
|GTVETC/03/2017||Central Office (28/03/2017) 09H00||R250.00||07/04/2017 (Time:11:00)|
Bidders are hereby invited to bid for the supply of Department of Labour approved First Aid Level 1 & 2 training in Kimberley.
· Bid documents are available at R250.00 from Monday 20/03/2017 at the College Central Office, 36 Buren Street, Flamingo Park, WELKOM
· Bidders are requested to submit the following documents (copies must be recently certified, within the last 3 months):
* Proof of ownership e.g. CK/company registration documents
* Proof of Accreditation/Program Approval from the Department of Labour and the HWSETA for First Aid Training
* Comprehensive CVs and certified copies of trainers, assessors, and moderators
* Recently Originally certified copies of ID documents owner(s), partners, shareholders
* Original and valid Tax Clearance Certificate
* 3 contactable, and relevant references from your previous clients
* Recent Proof of bank account details with a valid bank stamp.
* Detailed work-plan and/or implementation plan
* BBBEE Certificate
* Proof of CSD Registration from Treasury
Payment for the quotation document to be deposited into the College Bank Account. Proof of payment to be presented at collection of documents. Documents must be collected at the Central Office. No documents should be faxed or emailed.
Banking details: ABSA BANK
Acc No. 134 096 1095
Account holder: Goldfields FET College (Ref: Company name and quotation code number).
BID DOCUMENTS, CLEARLY MARKED WITH RELEVANT REFERENCE NUMBER GTVETC/03/2017, MUST BE IN A SEALED ENVELOPE AND DEPOSITED IN THE TENDER BOX AT THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS:
GOLDFIELDS TVET COLLEGE, CENTRAL OFFICE, 36 BUREN STREET, FLAMINGO PARK, WELKOM, 9459
Closing date: 07/04/2017 at 11:00 at which quotations will be opened in public.
* No late quotations or quotations per facsimile will be accepted.
* The college is not bound to accept the lowest or any quotation.
Enquiries: Mr M.E. Leteane (Assistant Director: Supply Chain Management)
Tel: (057) 910 6015 (e-mail: email@example.com)
Goldfields College for Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET) is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following Persal paid vacancies:
APPLICATIONS: Please forward all applications to: The Principal,Goldfields TVET College, Private Bag X 95,Welkom, 9459or hand deliver to Central Office at 36 Buren Street, Flamingopark, Reception area
CLOSING DATE 07 April 2017, applications received after the closing date or faxed applications will not be considered.
NOTE: Applications must be submitted on form Z83 obtainable from any public service department and must be accompanied by recently updated CV; certified copies of qualifications, academic records/transcripts and certified copy of ID (certification must be within three months). The successful candidate will be subjected to a security clearance and verification of qualifications. Interviewed candidates will be subjected to a competency assessment where necessary. Correspondence will only be entered into with short-listed applicants. The College /department reserves the right to withdraw any of the advertised posts at any time depending on the need. If you did not receive feedback from the college within 90 days of the closing date consider your application unsuccessful. Note: All costs incurred due to your application and interviews will be at your own expense. Preference will be given to persons from designated groups, especially with regard to race, gender and disability
DEPARTMENT: STUDENT SUPPORT SERVICES
TEMPORARY PLACEMENT ADMIN CLERK AT WELKOM CAMPUS. (Month to Month basis)
SALARY: R142 461.00 (Month to month contract)
REFERENCE NO: GTVETC 19/03/2017
Diploma /18 months internship program in Management assistant /Marketing/Human Resources Management and experience in work placement environment. Working knowledge and understanding of the TVET College landscape and its student support framework and administrative skills. Good communication (verbal and written), negotiation and networking, reporting, presentation and facilitation skills. Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines. Advanced computer skills in MS Excel and MS Word and PowerPoint.
Requirements : N3 plus Trade Certificate or Diploma in Mechanical Engineering , Electrical Engineering and Civil Engineering, Curriculum Vitae and certified copies of certificates, Identity Document, Driver’s licence, transcript of Academic Record
Closing date: 24 March 2017 @ 12:00