GOLDFIELDS TVET COLLEGE ADMISSIONS FOR 2018
Do you have interest to become skilled and qualify as an Artisan, a Businessperson, a Draughtsman, a Marketing Researcher, a Computer Programmer, an Investment Broker, Financial Manager, a Pre-school teacher and many other professions?
IF YOUR ANSWER IS YES!
GOLDFIELDS TVET COLLEGE invites you to come and write
Psychometric Test/ Cap Test
THE ASSESSMENTS TEST WILL BE WRITTEN AS FOLLOWS
Date: 27 November 2017 – 30 November 2017
Venue: WELKOM AND TOSA CAMPUS.
THE SESSIONS FOR TESTS WILL BE HELD AS FOLLOWS:
1ST SESSION : 08H00 -11H00
2ND SESSION : 11H00 -13H00
3RD SESSION : 13H00 -16H00
*Prospective Students can also note that there will be
NSFAS Launch on the 22 and the 23 of November 2017 at our
Welkom and Tosa Campuses were students will be informed
About NSFAS applications, processes and how to
Qualify if you are a financially needy student.
Mr. Pitso Kheza: 057 910 6000/6050
Ms. Nthabiseng Mokoena: 057 910 1600/1651
REGISTRATION DATES ARE AS FOLLOWS: 04 – 14 DECEMBER 2017
DATE LEVEL STUDENTS TO BE REGISTERED
04 – 08 December 2017 previously registered students
11 – 14 December 2017 New Students
(NVC) 2018 Admissions for the
• Information Technology & Computer Science
• Finance, Economics & Accounting
• Office Administration
• Electrical Infrastructure Construction
• Civil Engineering & building Construction
• Engineering & Related Design
• Drawing Office Practice
For Report 191 / Nated Programmes the
following programmes are available
for 2018 Admissions:
• Business Management
• Financial Management
• Human Resources Management
• Management Assistant
• Marketing Management
THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS ARE REQUIRED DURING REGISTRATION:
• Certified copy of Identity Document
• Coltech pre-printed form (Previously Registered Students)
• Certified copy of latest results of highest school qualification with Mathematics and Physical Science, or Grade 9 report with a pass in Mathematics and Natural Sciences (New Students).
• A valid certified copy of Study Permit (Non-RSA Citizen)
A Minimum Deposit of R850.00 is required during registration for students registering for 3 or more subjects.
N.B. If a student registers 1 or 2 subjects, a full amount of tuition is required.
Mrs Rehab Maqelepo
Tel: 057 910 6700
14107 Ndaki Road
Mr Ratsilo Maleke
Cnr Petrus Bosch & Toronto