CFE Admin Post Advertisement

About the author

Editor subscriber

13 comments so far

Adele VermaakPosted on9:27 am - Feb 1, 2017

Please notify me of new posts

THEMBA GEORGE NYATIPosted on1:11 pm - Feb 3, 2017

DEAR SIR/MADAM

I am Themba George Nyati i was a student of Goldfields Fet College around 2010. Please kindly inform me about post and learnership which might be available for Public Management in which still not yet obtained a National Diploma for my N6. I am struggling to get practicals in my area which i am currently based at Bothaville.

My email themba.puni@gmail.com,tel numbers 0826951414,0833730441.

kind regards
Themba

lillianPosted on9:55 am - Feb 6, 2017

I am a self motivated person
I can able to work under pressure
I have a certificate of computer literacy

Els ManakePosted on7:42 am - Feb 9, 2017

I Els Manake i was a student at Goldfields TVET College in 2012. please kindly inform me with any available post on Management Assistant. I’ve done N4 to N6 also done with my experiential training for over 2 years. currently not yet gradutae for National Diploma.

Itumeleng ModimolaPosted on11:53 am - Feb 9, 2017

I am Itumeleng Modimola, I was a student at Vuselela TVET College from 2008, I did NVC NQFL4 and Management Assistant N6, I have gained experince at Vuselela college for a year 2012 for NCV qualification, I stayed at home again, I got another internship for my N6 qualification in 2014, now I more than 2 years of experience even though I have not graduated for my Diploma, it is challenging to get our dream jobs, kindly help.

Regards

Itumeleng Modimolas

Itumeleng ModimolaPosted on11:54 am - Feb 9, 2017

I am Itumeleng Modimola, I was a student at Vuselela TVET College from 2008, I did NVC NQFL4 and Management Assistant N6, I have gained experience at Vuselela college for a year 2012 for NCV qualification, I stayed at home again, I got another internship for my N6 qualification in 2014, now I more than 2 years of experience even though I have not graduated for my Diploma, it is challenging to get our dream jobs, kindly help.

Regards

Itumeleng Modimola

ntebaleng mofokengPosted on12:50 pm - Feb 14, 2017

Had the entrepreneurship post being filled yet?

NokwandaPosted on8:17 am - Feb 22, 2017

Hi my name is Nokwanda Prudence Mzangwe , I have Grade 12 , computer Literacy , ECD qualifications and Assossor , pls if their are vacancies for admin , educators let me know, my e-mail address is mzangweprudence@yahoo.com

IsabelPosted on8:11 am - Feb 28, 2017

Notify me of any reception posts please. Have 12 years experience.