REQUEST FOR TENDER
SUPPLY OF TRAINING SERVICES: DEPARTMET OF LABOUR APPROVED FIRST AID LEVEL 1 & 2 TRAINING IN KIMBERLEY & THABA NCHU.
Quotation Code COMPULSORY BRIEFING SESSION Cost per quotation document Closing date & Time
GTVETC/10/2017 Central Office (22/08/2017) 10:00 R250.00 30/08/2017 (Time:10:00)
Bidders are hereby invited to bid for the supply of Departmet of Labour approved First Aid Level 1 & 2 training in Kimberley & Thaba Nchu.
• Bid documents are available at a NON-REFUNDABLE fee of R250.00 per bid document from Monday 14/08/2017 at the College Central Office, 36 Buren Street, Flamingo Park, WELKOM
• Bidders are requested to submit the following documents (copies must be certified):
* CK/company registration documents
* Proof of Accreditation/Program Approval from the Department of Labour and the HWSETA for First Aid Training
* Comprehensive CVs and certified copies of trainers, asessors, and moderators’ qualifications & ID Copies
* Certified copies of ID documents owner(s), partners, shareholders
* Original/certified copy of a valid Tax Clearance certificate/proof of tax compliance status pin from SARS
* 3 contactable, and relevant references from your previous clients
* Proof of bank account details/Bank Statement with a valid bank stamp.
* Detailed work-plan and/or implementation plan
* BEE Certificate
NB: Companies who are blacklisted with the SA Treasury will be automatically disqualified.
Please Note: Qualifying bids in terms of documentation submitted and attendance of compulsory briefing session will be subject to the below Functionality Requirements and will be required to achieve a minimum score of 28 points in total to be further evaluated for price per bid:
Experience in the First Aid Level 1 & 2 trainig delivery 10
Necessary capacity/sustainability 10
Methodology/work plan 10
Proof of valid & current accreditation/Program Approval 10
Payment for the quotation document to be deposited into the College Bank Account. Proof of payment to be presented at collection of documents. Documents must be collected at the Central Office. No documents should be faxed or emailed.
Banking details: Goldfields TVET College (ABSA BANK)
Current Account Number. 134 096 1095
Account holder: Goldfields FET College (Ref: Company name and quotation code number).
BID DOCUMENTS, CLEARLY MARKED WITH RELEVANT REFERENCE NUMBER GTVETC/10/2017, MUST BE IN A SEALED ENVELOPE AND DEPOSITED IN THE TENDER BOX AT THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS:
GOLDFIELDS TVET COLLEGE, CENTRAL OFFICE, 36 BUREN STREET, FLAMINGO PARK, WELKOM, 9459
CLOSING DATE: 30/08/2017 AT 10:00 AT WHICH QUOTATIONS WILL BE OPENED IN PUBLIC.
Please note: * NO LATE QUOTATIONS or quotations per facsimile will be accepted.
* The college is not bound to accept the lowest or any quotation.
Enquiries: Mr M.E. Leteane (Assistant Director: Supply Chain Management)
Tel: (057) 910 6015 (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Enter the text or HTML code here